INTRODUCING Coldwell Banker's "GLOBAL LUXURY PROGRAM"
April 11, 2017
Today, Coldwell Banker® ushered in the next generation of luxury.
Coldwell Banker has long been recognized around the world for delivering premium real estate experiences, and has earned a reputation as a global luxury leader. After all, in 2016, Coldwell Banker was the brand that:
- Handled an average of $129.6 million in luxury home sales each day
- Represented affluent clients in the sale of almost 25,000 $1 million+ properties
- Attained a $1.9 million average sales price in 2016 for $1 million+ homes
Now, we’re building on that reputation with the introduction of the Coldwell Banker Global LuxurySM marketing program. Designed to consistently exceed expectations and deliver exceptional experiences, Coldwell Banker Global Luxury provides the service and support worthy of the world’s most prestigious properties and discerning clientele.
Coldwell Banker Global Luxury takes the place of Coldwell Banker Previews International® and delivers major enhancements to our luxury offerings:
- Enhanced and immersive certification course
- New global website – coldwellbankerluxury.com – that allows for international networking
- Global referral opportunities at the forefront
- Worldwide distribution of the brand’s flagship Homes & Estates magazine
- Unrivaled focus on luxury content
- Strategic enhancements to our social media platform
NRT is dedicating millions of dollars to promoting Coldwell Banker Global Luxury. Our investment covers advertising at the local level as well as in more than 50 high-impact print publications, including The Wall Street Journal, Modern Luxury, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, Dallas Morning News andMiami Herald, among many others. Additional digital advertising throughout the month of May will drive traffic to property listings on coldwellbankerluxury.com.
Coldwell Banker Global Luxury begins today. For more information, view the FAQ here or visit your local intranet.
President, San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento/Tahoe and Hawaii
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage